PLL Services provides comprehensive landscape design services in Andover, MN and throughout the metro to residential and commercial clients desiring to transform their outdoor space.
1. Initial Meeting and Site Measurements – We will meet with you at your property to discuss your upcoming project, addressing any questions you may have about our design/build process and warranties. During this consultation we take measurements of your proposed project.
2. Design and Preliminary Budget – After measuring for the upcoming project, our team compiles the numbers, your desires and requests and produces a landscape design quote that will show all the elements of your project. We also furnish a reasonable estimate of how much it will cost to remove the existing landscape or yard, build out your new landscape, as well as general information about construction methods and suggestions for plants and materials.
3. Planning Phase – Once the budget is finalized along with the design, we focus on refining the details of your project. Such as the exact layout for structures and placement of shrubs/trees, plant selection, hardscape material colors and patterns, and more. This is when our design expertise comes to life. Once this step is complete – you will have a detailed landscape plan, timeline and budget.
4. Contract and Scheduling – The next step is to sign our agreement, pay any necessary deposit(s) and we assign your project onto our schedule.
5. Construction – Many of our landscaping projects are completed within a couple days. Larger, more complex projects may take multiple weeks to complete.
6. Final Walk Through – On the final day of completion, our team will take you on a guided tour of your newly created/renovated outdoor space and provide you with necessary information about taking care of the new structures, shrubs, trees, sod and more.
7. Warranty – Our work is backed by our warranty on paver, block and plant material, for more details, please contact us.
Our goal is to design and build your outdoor space so you can enjoy your property to its fullest. Whether that’s renovating your existing landscape to solve issues with outdoor drainage to create a yard for your kids to play, or a quaint paver patio that’s used as a gathering space for BBQ’s and bonfires on the weekend, our talented team is excited to take your dreams and turn them into reality.
Your next landscaping project or maintenance program begins with a simple conversation, get started by requesting an estimate today!